
Thsi was taken at The Beach Club at Christoph Harbor. Christoph Harbor is being devloped as a FABULOUS, upscale community with a state of the art, global attracting mega yachts, golf course, etc. We have seen progress in the three years since they started selling but it is in the raw development stage. One of the big players is the Beach Company, aka, Darby of Charleston. They have taken Charleston folks on a private jet to stay in one of the amazing beach cottages we took pictures of last year. The only person I know who bought a lot is Huff, of Huff Real Estate. I used to play tennis with his wife at the country club. I saw her in the grocery store and their home in The Crescent, remember looking at their pool, was on the market because of bust in RE. They have two children in college and she was looking for a job. I guess they still have the lot. It will take years to develop but if it does, it will change the makeup of the island. The Island in the background is Nevis.

Pepe with our beach buggy!

Pepe bellied up at the Reggae Bar on the beach talking to a local

Jimmie doing the same....you don't see my bloody mary

Live de Life, may I say more.......hope you all are ok
No comments:
Post a Comment